Spotify is testing a new app that lets users sit back and relax while they listen to music. The platform is called "Stations" and features curated personalized playlists, not unlike those used by Pandora. The app is only available for Android users in Australia. The Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention resigned Wednesday after reports that she purchased shares in a tobacco company. Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald's investments had already caused concern about whether she'd be able to tackle high-profile health issues. Politico reported Tuesday that Fitzgerald invested in Japan Tobacco Inc. The Young Turks CEO Cenk Uygur joins Cheddar to discuss his network's new partnership with veteran newsman Dan Rather. He reveals what old and new media can learn from one another. He also shares his reaction to President Trump's first State of the Union address. E!'s reality series "Total Divas" is celebrating its season seven finale and 100th episode. Stars Lana and Nattie stop by Cheddar to discuss what to expect from the much-anticipated episode. They also give their take on former UFC star Ronda Rousey's' decision to sign full-time with the WWE.

Share:
More In Business
Michigan Judge Sentences Walmart Shoplifters to Wash Parking Lot Cars
A Michigan judge is putting sponges in the hands of shoplifters and ordering them to wash cars in a Walmart parking lot when spring weather arrives. Genesee County Judge Jeffrey Clothier hopes the unusual form of community service discourages people from stealing from Walmart. The judge also wants to reward shoppers with free car washes. Clothier says he began ordering “Walmart wash” sentences this week for shoplifting at the store in Grand Blanc Township. He believes 75 to 100 people eventually will be ordered to wash cars this spring. Clothier says he will be washing cars alongside them when the time comes.
State Department Halts Plan to buy $400M of Armored Tesla Vehicles
The State Department had been in talks with Elon Musk’s Tesla company to buy armored electric vehicles, but the plans have been put on hold by the Trump administration after reports emerged about a potential $400 million purchase. A State Department spokesperson said the electric car company owned by Musk was the only one that expressed interest back in May 2024. The deal with Tesla was only in its planning phases but it was forecast to be the largest contract of the year. It shows how some of his wealth has come and was still expected to come from taxpayers.
Load More